HOW TO TAKE A LEAF SAMPLE
- Take leaves from top, middle and bottom from the outside and inside of 4 or 5 plants and send them together as 1 sample.
- If using compost teas, send separate samples from before and after application (or from treated and untreated plants).When sending after-tea samples note the time between treatment and sampling (1/2 hour minimum).
- Put leaf samples from different treatments in separate plastic bags.>
- Complete the sample information on the Submission Form with as many details as possible.
- Mark each of your samples with its Sample ID.
- Pack your samples and mark your sample pack clearly with your name and address.
- Send your sample pack to Agpath by courier or overnight express post. We must receive samples within 3 days to do Active Bacteria & Active Fungi assays. Please Note: Agpath cannot guarantee the timely analysis of samples that arrive on Friday or a day preceding a holiday.
- Allow a maximum of 10 working days for receipt of the final report.
To fill out Plant Leaf Submission form electronically click here. Open the Plant leaf submission form; download to computer; fill out form and either print and submit with sample or email to email@example.com
Plant Leaf Submission form pdf version