HOW TO TAKE A COMPOST SAMPLE
- Take several representative cores 15-25cm into the pile halfway between the top and the ground.
- Mix the cores together.
- Place 2 cups or 500g of this mixture in a ziplock plastic bag.
- Complete the sample information on the Submission Form with as many details as possible.
- Mark each bag clearly with its sample ID.
- Pack your samples and mark your sample pack clearly with your name and address.
- Send samples by overnight courier or Express Post.
- Please note that Agpath/SFI cannot guarantee timely analysis for samples arriving just prior to weekend or public holiday.
- Report will be issued within 10 working days from receipt of sample.
To fill out Compost Submission form electronically click here. Open the Compost submission form; download to computer; fill out form and either print and submit with sample or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compost Submission form pdf version