North Loop Road
Ourimbah NSW 2258
Want to know more about agriculture in the Sydney Basin?
Join the Central Coast Primary Industries Centre (CCPIC) and the Ag Institute to learn about agricultural production within the Greater Sydney Basin and explore the exciting new facilities at Ourimbah.
Agriculture on the Urban Fringe allows you to hear from experts in NSW working in the various areas of the peri-urban agricultural environment:
· Urban planning and sustainable agribusiness.
· Challenges faced by this sector of agriculture.
· The unique training needs of this industry.
Delegates attending the event will also have the exclusive opportunity to tour the $6 million facilities including the Centre of Excellence in Market Access and Greenhouse Horticulture. Research areas of focus include:
· Horticultural services
· Protected cropping
· Legume inoculant testing
· Field vegetables and new crop investigation
· Soil health
· Fisheries compliance; and
· Biometrical services.