HOW TO TAKE A SOIL SAMPLE
- Take several representative 2-2.5cm diameter cores from the upper 0-10cm of the soil.
- Mix the cores together.
- Place 2 cups of this mixture in a ziplock plastic bag.
- Mark each bag clearly with ID.
- VAM – Samples must include roots if mycorrhiza assay is required.
- Send samples by overnight courier.
- Please note that Agpath cannot guarantee timely analysis for samples arriving just prior to weekend or public holiday.
- Report will be issued within 10 working days from receipt of sample.
Soil Submission form pdf version