Saturday, June 24, 2016: Biological Farming Practical Workshop
- 8.30 am: Registration & Introductions: Introduction to Biological Farming
- Session 1: Compost Making
- Session 2: Compost Tea Making
- Session 3: Demonstration of Yeoman’s plough
- Session 4: The theory of the Soil Food Web
Microscope suppliers in Australia
For anyone interested in making compost and compost tea, it is important to have a microscope to look at the progress of the composts and compost teas.
Look for a microscope that has adjustable light source and a trinocular head onto which a digital camera can be attached. Having a digital camera attachment is also useful so that pictures can be sent via email for interpretation.
Links below: suppliers that supply a range of microscopes some of which are suitable for the purpose of viewing teas and composts.
The websites listed provide wonderful accommodation in a rural setting for anyone visiting the Agpath laboratory.
Contact through the websites provided below: