HOW TO TAKE A COMPOST TEA SAMPLE
- Ensure tea is well aerated. Take several small samples and mix them together.
- Record temperature and dissolved oxygen readings, ALSO note how it smells.
- Use a clean 1 litre plastic bottle (a water bottle is best). Put approximately 500 mL in the bottle (1/2 tea & 1/2 air) to allow oxygen for microbes during transportation.
- Complete the sample information on the Submission Form with as many details as possible.
- Mark each bag clearly with its sample ID.
- Pack your samples and mark your sample pack clearly with your name and address.
- Send samples by overnight courier or Express Post.
- Please note that Agpath cannot guarantee timely analysis for samples arriving just prior to weekend or public holiday.
- Report will be issued within 10 working days from receipt of sample.
To fill out Compost Tea submission form electronically click here. Open the Compost Tea submission form; download to computer; fill out form and either print and submit with sample or email to email@example.com
Compost Tea submission form pdf version